Enjoy this low carb - gluten free - sugar free - grain free brioche, topped with our delicious chocolate.
Ingredients:For the brioche:
- ½ cup almond cheese
- 8 Tbsp coconut oil (margarine may be used)
- 1 ½ cup stevia or sweetener of choice
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- ¼ coconut or almond milk
- 1 tsp banana essence (can be replaced with 1 cup of banana puree but will increase number of carbs)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 250 g pouch of Hacienda San Jose 70% dark chocolate
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 banana, cut into slices
- ¼ cup sugar free maple syrup
- Edible flowers (optional)
- Preheat oven 350 °F (or 180 °C). Grease 9x5 baking pan
- Beat together cheese, oil, sweetener and ¼ cup milk. Add eggs and banana essence.
- In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder and cinnamon
- Add flour mixture to wet mixture in sections. Once all is mixed, fold in pecans
- Place mixture in baking pan. Bake for 55-65 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Melt Hacienda San Jose 70% dark chocolate on a water bath add 2 cups coconut milk. Bathe cooled brioche with chocolate ganache
- Coat banana slices with maple syrup.
- Top brioche with banana and edible flowers (optional)
- Serve and enjoy!