Skip to content
Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge
This easy dark chocolate fudge is sure to become a family favorite!
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbps baking cocoa powder
- 2 cups Hacienda San Jose 80% dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups hazelnuts, chopped and roasted
- If roasting your own hazelnuts, place in baking sheet and bake at 350°C for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- In a small pot, place condensed milk, butter and cocoa powder and heat at low temperature, stir well.
- Add chopped chocolate and mix until completely melted. Then add vanilla.
- Remove from heat.
- Fold in hazelnuts. Reserve about ¼ cups for topping.
- Pour mixture into square mold or baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle reserved hazelnuts on top.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours. Remove from mold and cut into squares.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.