A deliciously rich & creamy no-bake chocolate crème that is super easy to make, and only requires 5 simple ingredients!
- 1 cup heavy cream (plus more for topping)
- 3 egg yolks + 1 egg white, room temperature
- 1 cup Hacienda San Jose 100% Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 3 Tbsp sugar (or to taste)
- Pinch of salt
- In a small food processor, pulse chocolate and sugar until it resembles a fine gravel texture
- Add egg yolks and egg white, pulse to combine
- Heat heavy cream in microwave in 20 second bursts until bubbling hot.
- Gradually pour hot heavy cream into processor, while pulsing chocolate mixture. Add salt, taste and adjust sweetness as needed.
- Scrape sides of food processor bowl and continue pulsing for 1 minute
- Pour chocolate creme into 4 small bowls
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until set. Allow to return to room temperature before serving.
- Optional: Make it your own! Top with whipped heavy cream, fresh fruit, cocoa powder or confectioners sugar.