Enjoy this super quick and guilt-free dipping chocolate to glam up baked treats or fruits.
- 1 cup Hacienda San Jose 70% or 80% dark chocolate disks
- 1 Tbsp refined coconut oil
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 20 second intervals (about a total of 1.5 minutes). Stir between intervals.
- In preparation for chocolate dipping, place your baked treat or fruit in the freezer for 20 minutes. Try it with our gluten free chocolate chunk cookies or sugar cookies!
- Removed baked treat from freezer and place on parchment paper
- Dunk each baked treat into the melted chocolate. Dip 1, 2 or 3 times for extra think to extra thick coating. Place on parchment paper and allow to chocolate to harden.